Scope CX9 Connexions3 Paging System
The Connexions 3 on-site radio paging system is the successor to the best-selling Connexions 2.
Completely redesigned but retaining the modular design concept, allowing you to buy the basic unit and add to it as your needs change, so the initial outlay is kept to a minimum.
- Benchmark UHF on-site radio paging system. Completely redesigned with new high performance interfaces
- Standard model has two RS232 ports and 8 volt-free trigger inputs
- Three RS232 ports, RS485, USB and Ethernet options available
- Optional telephone interface with voice prompts and programmable text messaging (programming pack required)
- Connex Page PC paging software is available which can access multiple Connexions transmitters over LAN or VPN
- Expandable Multi input module available with up to 64 volt-free or voltage inputs (available soon)
- Optional Internal Protocol Conversion module to enable data from third party panels to be paged. Most major fire, intruder and nurse call panels supported
- A new high quality transmitter module provides rock-solid RF performance
- Ranges of up to a mile with basic antenna shown (1-5 miles possible with external antennas/amplifiers
- UHF POCSAG signalling format ensures excellent propagation even in difficult environments
Resound have a full consultancy and system engineering capability for radio paging systems. Email your requirements to us and we will call you back.