Scope EPT8ACR Mains 8-Zone PageTek 2 Transmitter
Paging transmitters that are designed for voltage or volt-free inputs and can be programmed to send data or text messages direct to pagers. Each message can be free format and can support a message for each change of state.
Programmable functions allow for adjustable trigger delay times, repeats and interactive states between inputs. Programming is via a PC and optional programming kit (EPTPROG).
This transmitter can be fitted with an optional battery back-up kit (A812E).
- Multi-zone programmable on-site paging or telemetry system
- Fully programmable activation (N/O, N/C or Change of State).
- Hardware configurable as either voltage or ‘dry’ switched inputs
- Alphanumeric or Numeric messaging, or both on the same system
- Also available on telemetry frequencies (DIGILINK models) to work with the RX10 fixed telemetry receivers
- Ranges of up to a mile with basic antenna shown
- UHF POCSAG signalling format ensures excellent propagation even in difficult environments
- Optional serial interface kit (EPTPROG) complete with PC menu driven software gives users the ability to program almost every conceivable system parameter
- Standby current of less than 300 Micro Amps, therefore ideal for battery operation
- Adjustable trigger times, delays, alarm repeats, inter-dependent zone operation and 24 hour zones are all programmable options
Resound have a full consultancy and system engineering capability for radio paging systems. Email your requirements to us and we will call you back.