Kenwood TK-7189 Mobile (VHF)
Kenwood's TK-7189 VHF Mobile offers a superb range of advanced featues to play a key role in the latest despatch and fleet control applications. Features include Kenwood's "K"Larity enhanced audio, 512 channel/128 zone capacity, dual-priority scanning, Fleetsync and Fleetsync II signalling, 5-Tone signalling and lone worker support. This unit has a 12 digit keypad instead of an in-built speaker.
For advice regarding suitable aerials for this unit please contact us directly.
- Mounting Bracket (KMB-8)
- DC Cable
- User Guide
- NOT INCLUDED - Microphone
- NOT INCLUDED - Speaker
Resound offers a bundled alternative that includes a KMC-30 Microphone and KES-3 Speaker.
- Enhanced Kenwood Audio
- FleetSync Compatibility
- 5-Tone Signaling
- 'Lone Worker' Function
- RSSI Level Indicator
- Minimum Volume setting
- Voice Inversion Scrambler
- Remote Control Head (OPT)
- Dual Priority & Scan Feature
- Kenwood ESN (Electrical Serial Number)
- GPS Ready (NMEA0183 Compatible)
- Wide Band Coverage (136-174MHz)
- High Visibility Dot Matrix Display (12 Character Alphanumeric LCD Dislay)
- Extra Large Channel Capacity (512 Channel/128 Zone)
- Transparent Data Mode for Data Exchange Capability
- Rugged Construction (MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F and IP54/55)
- Real Time Clock for Time Stamping
- 12 Digit Keypad
NOTE - this radio can be used as a Desk Mounted Base Station (not a Repeater) by adding an AlfaTronix AD Series mains powered Desk Console.
This mobile requires an Ofcom licence for use within the UK. Resound can assist you in obtaining a low-cost licence if one is not already in place.